Together changes everything.
We are tight knit family of creative and purpose-led passionate individual. We are open to collaboration and use our shared experience and knowledge to build eloquent products for all digital mediums.
Current Job Openning
Web Designer Intern
We’re looking to hire a design intern this summer. This is a paid internship at our headquarters in Kathmandu. Interns will provide assistance to both our marketing and development teams, experiencing a mix of disciplines. The ideal candidate will be well rounded in design, with both print and digital work experience using the Adobe Suite. Experience with photography, storyboarding, UI / UX design and frontend coding or prototyping is a plus. We will select areas within the company to help you work towards career and education goals.
- Contribute to a variety of projects such as digital campaigns, web pages, new product launches, landing pages, promotional videos and social media animations
- Work within brand guidelines to design and produce assets across multiple disciplines
- Help concept and pitch new work to internal teams and stakeholders
- Assist design staff with internal weekly organization tasks with meetings, events and project files
- Develop storyboards, wireframes, visual designs, and working prototypes using both low fidelity techniques like pen and paper as well as, high fidelity tools like Sketch, Invision, Principle and the Adobe Suite
- Participate in weekly work critiques.
- Must be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a college level design or arts program
- Have a working knowledge of the Adobe Suite and Mac OSX, additional programs a plus
- Be available for 30+ hours of work per week until the 2018 Fall semester begins
- Open to exploring and contributing to different mediums and platforms
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
The goal is to get the clients’ message across
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
You can email your resume at [email protected]